**Please note there is a 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made within 24h or less of the scheduled appointment.**
Catchment areas: Dorset and Hampshire including Isle of Wight
- Case history – a questionnaire to gather information such as previous health concerns, injuries, or prior diagnoses
- Active examination – walk and trot up
- Static examination – reaction to pressure, signs of stress and tension, muscle imbalances
- Discussion about findings, if other forms of treatment are warranted, these will be advised at this point, and if the problems are not musculo-skeletal, your animal will be referred to your vet.
- Chiropractic treatment and advice
Chiropractic treatment can create an immediate improvement within the first 24 to 72 hours, however the results can depend on the length of time since the initial injury; the complexity of the problem; the severity of the problem; and how old your animal is.
No two sessions are the same: a combination of the following treatments and advice is used as needed: Chiropractic, Acupressure, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Nutrition, Body Condition, Core Strengthening, Stretching, Training, Taping
*Treatment style, length, and intensity will depend upon the nature of case; each patient is an individual.